Explore a range of courses to kickstart your professional development.
Course dates: 22 Sep, 23 Nov 2021 | Duration: 1 day
3x 90min sessions
There are many types of leaders. Some have a positive impact on their people, their organisation, and their communities. They stand out from a crowd and can create sustainable goals that build a lasting impact by genuinely influencing people to believe and buy into their vision.
This interactive one-day course is for business leaders who want to create that impact. It will teach you the power of creating a shared vision, provide the tools to explore how to sustain and monitor progress against the direction you set yourselves, and explore how to optimise your own leadership qualities to achieve the outcomes you want.
This course is aimed at directors, keen to learn about how their leadership styles influences others and to use them to inspire.
Course features and benefits
You will learn how to create the greatest impact from your leadership style.
An opportunity to reflect on your own strengths to get the results you need.
Provides practical, real life examples to focus on the modern-day challenges faced by you.
- Setting your personal aim for the course and impact means for you
Purpose and vision
- Understanding organisational purpose and its importance in a changing world
- Determine your role in setting ‘the constancy of vision and purpose’
- Techniques to engage your organisation in setting the purpose
Leadership styles and creating the right culture
- Determine your role and style as a leader to create a high-performing culture
- Setting expectations
Creating teams to match the job at hand
- Building teams to meet the complexity of company strategy
Systems and processes designing the right outcomes
- Designing and developing good board performance
- What does good look like?
Summary and review
- Mapping out your leadership development
Participation on this course will enable you to:
- Consider the implications of the environments you operate
- Review your preferred way of operating within that environment
- Explore your leadership style
- Use your leadership and influence to get results
- Develop an approach for creating true engagement with the rest of the business
- Futureproof your leadership team
Tim is an experienced Chief Executive with a track record of sustained commercial and operational success. He led high profile organisations with significant turnover and staff, made organisational impact with his vision and strategies, which led to “game-changing” performance.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Receive the latest news and offers from College Green Group’s professional development programmes direct to your inbox.